General Terms & Conditions
1. Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection, and which attractions you have purchased for. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
2. Once you have printed your tickets, please keep them in a safe place *as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind*.
3. All major credit and debit cards are accepted (VISA,MasterCard, Maestro).
4. All online purchases can only be shipped to the registered card holders address.
5. All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Parties of 15 or more persons constitute a group. Additional products and special rates may be available for group booking tickets in advance by telephoning.
7. Guest are reminded that for technical, or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Ely Museum reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
8. All guests entering Ely Museum must have a valid entrance ticket.
9. Ely Museum reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Ely Museum any visitor.
10. The booking reference is confirmation of acceptance of the booking.
11. Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use.