Victorian Workshops for KS1 & KS2 Hands on workshop with re-enacting/role play and singing led by a folk singer.
What was it like for children , rich and poor, in Victorian times?
- Dress up in Victorian clothes.
- Join in a Victorian washday with Molly the housekeeper.
- Learn about boys’ lives as chimney sweeps or in the fenland fields.
- Take tea in the parlour.
- Try Victorian toys & watch a toy theatre show.
- Experience the huge difference between the lives of the rich and the poor in role play.