National Lottery Thank You Campaign
December 11 - December 17
We’re thanking National Lottery player for our heritage funding with free admission between Monday 11th December until Sunday 17th December
Terms and Conditions
– One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to one family of six to Ely Museum.
– All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
– The offer is valid on every day from Monday 11th December until Sunday 17th December. Ely Museum is open from 10:30am – 4:00pm on Monday, Wednesday – Saturday and from 1:00pm – 4:00pm, we are closed on Tuesday.
– Ely Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as any unforeseen circumstances.
– Free admission via a National Lottery tickets during this week will not qualify for the museum’s Annual Admission Pass.